Pilipinas Shell Petroleum Corporation, part of the Shell global group of oil, gas and petrochemical companies, makes a wide range of high quality fuels, lubricants and speciality products. Shell stations also deliver the merchandise for personal mobility – vehicle fuels, food and drinks, groceries and more – all available at the same point in a single purchase.
They provide advanced solutions for industrial and commercial customers, ranging from advice on energy saving to full factory maintenance programmes and developing a wider range of e-commerce solutions to meet customer’s changing needs, such as making travel plans with Shell GeoStar.
Shell kerosene first reached the country in 1897. Business then largely involved the importation and sale of kerosene mainly for household use in Manila and outlying areas.
By 1940,a sizeable range of Shell products was being sold to more areas in the Philippines through installations and depots set up in strategic points throughout the country.
In 1960, Shell built its first crude refinery in Tabangao, Batangas, which commenced operations in 1962. This made Shell a complete downstream business engaged not only in trading, transport and distribution, but also in the manufacture and refining of petroleum products.
In the late 1970s, Shell began its involvement in upstream activities (oil and gas exploration and production) to reduce the country’s dependence on imported oil.
In 1986, Pilipinas Shell took over majority ownership of Philippine Petroleum Corporation, the country’s only lube oil refinery.
- Operated : Tabangao, Batangas (1962)
- Industry : Oil
- Marcus Samuel, Founder
- Philippine Petroleum Corporation
- Pilipinas Shell Foundation, Inc.
- Shell Philippines Exploration B.V.
- Corporate Offices
156 Valero Street
Makati City 1227
Trunkline : +63 2 8166501
Fax no. : +63 2 8166565
Email : SCIPfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Shell Customer Service Centre
Telephone no. (Metro Manila) : +63 2 8788888
PLDT toll-free no. (outside Metro Manila) : 1-800 10000 1111
Fax no. : +63 2 810 5050
Email : SCIP-Feedback-and-Concerns@shell.com
- Shell Fleetcard Customer Service Centre (Cardholders)
Telephone : +63 2 878 8811
For Card New Business : email@example.com
For Block Cards : firstname.lastname@example.org
For Card Feedback and Issues :email@example.com
For Fleetcard General Card :firstname.lastname@example.org
Incoming search terms:
- pilipinas shell petroleum corporation website
- PILIPINAS SHELL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
- company profile of shell philippines
- is pilipinas shell part of shell group
- pilipinas shell petroleum corporation contact number
- shell refinery batangas contact numbers
- shell refinery batangas port hotline
- shell tabangao refinery telephone no