Toyota Motor Philippines Corporation, a subsidiary of Toyota Motors, is company that deals with retail of automotive vehicles. It is one of the Top 100 Corporations in the Philippines.
In 2006, Toyota Motors Philippines Corporation (TMP) captured the Triple Crown for the fifth consecutive year, for best performance in over-all sales, as well as in passenger cars and commercial vehicles sales. As the undisputed industry leader, TMP sold a total of 38,258 units, gaining 8.0% growth, despite a modest 3% industry growth. Toyota also attained a market share of 38.4%, the highest since it started operations. In the commercial vehicle category, sales increased significantly by 14%, capturing a huge 39.6% share, from 34.6% in 2005, due mainly to strong performance of IMV models. TMP posted a net income of Php 1,598.4 Million for 2006 with 124% growth over 2005.
- Mr. Hiroshi Ito, President
- First Metro Securities Brokerage Corporation
- First Metro Travelex Inc.
- Global Business Power Corporation
- MBTC Technology, Inc.
- Metrobank Card Corporation
- Orix Metro Leasing and Finance Corporation
- Philippine Axa Life Insurance Corporation
- Philippine Charter Insurance Corporation
- SMBC Metro Investment Corporation
- Address : Toyota Special Economic Zone Santa Rosa Tagaytay Road, City of Santa Rosa, Laguna
Contact Number : +63 (2) 825-8888; +63 (49) 541-3020
Incoming search terms:
- history of toyota motor philippines
- Toyota Motor Philippines Corp telephone number